So I got this recipe off of the food network channel that I watched while doing that stupid glucose test with pregnancy. I know that the ingredients sound like they don't go together, but we just made it tonight and it was soooo good.
Ingredients:
Pork chops (obviously. I used 4)
salt and pepper
1 c. maple syrup
2 tbsp. mustard
2 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp ground ginger
Thaw pork chops completely. Salt and pepper both sides. Brown the meat in oil in a frying pan. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Continue to cook until pork is done and sauce has thickened.
The show cooked it with brusselsprouts, but many people don't like those so we cooked them with carrots and the sauce even tasted good on the cooked carrots. But do what ever you like.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yum!
Post a Comment