Saturday, February 2, 2008

Crockpot Chicken




4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
2 Tbsp. Dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix
1 Tsp. minced onion
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cut in cubes

Place chicken into Crock Pot and brush with butter or margarine. Sprinkle Italian salad dressing mix, minced onion and salt and pepper on chicken. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.

Shred chicken. Add cream of chicken soup and cubed cream cheese. Cook on low for 30 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted and stirs in easily with the creams of chicken soup. (Stir occasionally.) Serve over rice or pasta.

4 comments:

brwnhairedlady said...

This recipe sounds yummy. I am looking forward to trying it. Do you have any other quick and easy recipes to share? I could really use some, lol. Thanks

Natalie S. said...

I like the picture it has! But I'm not eating it if it's made out of Chicken Little.

Chrissy said...

I have a bunch of crock pot recipes from an enrichment activity - I'll post more soon. I know the picture makes it a little creepy - but no Disney characters were harmed in the preparation of this dish.

Melissa Nielsen said...

This is really good. I can't believe how easy it was. I have another one that is almost like it except it uses cream of mushroom instead. We are going to try that next time. Eric ate it all up and I didn't have any leftovers for my lunch the next day. Even Porter ate it.