Saturday, February 14, 2009

Honey Lime Enchiladas

This is from my cousin Julie Ward's recipes. She is an awesome cook and has some pretty amazing recipes. This one is really worth trying.

4 T. honey
2 T. lime juice
1 T. oil (I used olive oil)
2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
Mexican blend shredded cheese
Flour tortillas, soft taco size
1 can green enchilada sauce

Cook and shred 4 chicken breasts. Mix above sauce with shredded chicken. Roll chicken mixture and grated cheese into flour tortillas. Top with green enchilada sauce and a little grated cheese. Bake at 350ยบ for 30-40 minutes.

3 comments:

Melissa Nielsen said...

Oh my goodness this sounds good. We are going to try it next week.

Melissa Nielsen said...

These are absolutely amazing. I love them. Eric couldn't stop telling me how much he liked them. It is a great combination of flavors. Kind of like Kettle Corn. The sweet with the spicy.

Michelle S. said...

I'm going to try these! They sound fabulous!